“This best training I’ve ever attended in my Sales Management career, based on the relevance of the content, the amazing trainer and that I now have the recipe to increase my sales teams success.”
Sales managers are often the most underdeveloped role in sales despite the fact that their leadership has a direct impact on their team’s performance. If you want to transform the success of your sales team you need a sales management system that works.
Train one person and you’ve upskilled that person.
Train a manager and you’ve upskilled a team.
It’s critical to have a dedicated development program in place to unleash a sales manager’s potential and ensure 100% accountability and ownership of both sales force and sales manager while aligning company objectives with individual performers. However, many sales managers haven’t been exposed to a sales management system that works.
In this training program, we show you how a structured process of strong leadership, accountability, minimal acceptable standards, consequence management, recognition, and aligned objectives will drive a high-performance team.
- Management audit: how your leadership impacts your team and their results
- Identify the current status of your team members and their sales leagues
- Effective communication and engagement
- Define and implement minimal acceptable standards
- One-on-one sales pact discussions
- The difference between the target (the job) and the goal (the why)
- How to revolutionise your meeting culture
- The power of recognition
- Energy leaks and time management
- A detailed one-on-one sales pact between manager and salesperson to define minimal acceptable standards on target and goal
- 100% accountability and ownership of both sales force and sales manager to ensure target achievement
- Company objectives aligned with individual performers
- Practical tools to eliminate frustrations, and maximise time, investment, and results
- A thriving team and positive culture
Who should attend?
Anyone in a management or leadership role.
R9999,00 ex VAT