- Interested in this course?
SalesGuru - Telesales
Please fill in your details below and one of our dedicated staff members will be in touch with you shortly.
Telesales – The Salesguru Way
“The telephone is your most important sales tool…”
With this in mind Sales Guru has developed a Telesales training module to provide techniques and strategies to ensure that your business and products are portrayed in the best possible light with the best chance of sales success when a prospect answers the telephone.
Telephone selling is a specialist role – whether you are scheduling appointments or making sales over the phone -which requires competent well trained individuals to succeed.
Telesales – The Sales Guru way is the perfect course for your team to increase telesales performance.
Content Will Cover:
- We look at what needs to be in place prior to making a call, equipping each individual with an understanding of what this preparation is and the best way to implement this routine for consistency and daily success
2. Help: I am in telesales
- Breaking down the stigma of the telesales agent and why it exists
3. What makes a great sales advisor?
- The professionalism required in order to provide more than the client has a right to expect – including real world examples
4. The difference is YOU
- Looking at the role of your mind-set in achieving the confidence required in order to become a trusted telesales advisor and the critical factor your belief system plays in your success.
5. The Call
- The phone call is deconstructed into individual elements in order to understand the science and structure behind a successful call, which includes:
- The first 7 seconds of a call, why what you say is crucial and how to engage with effect
- Building rapport – how to disarm the clients general conditioning when receiving telesales calls
- Smart questions, the ability to ask questions that creates a buying atmosphere and will afford the customer an opportunity to make a fully informed decision.
- What to say that that shows your potential customers you are invested in their needs and stand out from competitors who use pressure sales tactics to close
- Ensuring that you understand and have defined the WIIFT principle (What Is In If For Them) before you pitch
- How to pitch effectively over the phone and the role that your tone plays.
6. Objection handling
- Inviting objections and ways to overcome each objection
including role play and techniques
7. Closing (using Smart Questions)
- What to ask the customer in order to know when to close
- You don’t have a closing problem you have an opening problem
- How to recognise buying signals
- The importance of summarising, in order to avoid impulse buying and high cancellation ratios
Who should attend this course?
Telesales staff , telesales managers & sales staff.