- Interested in this course?
SalesGuru - Face-to-Face Selling Part 2
Please fill in your details below and one of our dedicated staff members will be in touch with you shortly.
Face-to-face selling: How to present like a SalesGuru and close more business
“Are your sales presentations professional, polished, and focused on the needs of your clients?”
“Do they create value, urgency and close business?”
In today’s competitive environment, buyers have access to several options when choosing who to do business with and your sales people are the NUMBER ONE reason why prospective clients will buy from your company or not buy from your company. It’s not your product, service or manipulative closing techniques; rather it’s down to the sales person’s ability to present value and to bring to light how the customer will be better off when dealing with your company rather than your competition. Too often we still see generic sales proposals and boring presentations which lead to price discounting and poor sales results.
Through our in-house expertise and interviews with many top performers, SalesGuru has developed this module to give your sales people the best opportunity to succeed (present like a SalesGuru) and close more business.
What you will learn:
- What is the objective of any face-to-face sales presentation
- The structure of “winning” presentations
- The winning 6 step formula; current situation, outcomes, value, urgency, decision making and price
- Tools that help you stand out
- How to make it more about them, their outcomes and less about you
- Why too many people fall short when presenting
- Removing the “F” word from presenting…FEAR!
- How to engage your audience throughout the presentation
- The vital role of body language and tone
- Why and how to close off each part of the presentation before moving on
- Creating a two-way dialogue
- The top 4 objections: Why they happen and how to discuss these
- How to manage negotiation and tough questions
- The best way to close and ask for the business
- Next steps: How to follow up without becoming a sales stalker
Who should attend this course?
Sales people, Account Managers, New Business Development Consultants, Sales Managers, Business Owners and anyone looking to increase sales through face-to-face selling.
** PLEASE NOTE:
- This is Part 2 of the Face-to-face selling module and cannot be done as a stand-alone
- Part 1: Face to face selling – how to create and ask smart questions that unlock the sale