- Interested in this course?
SalesGuru - Account Management
Please fill in your details below and one of our dedicated staff members will be in touch with you shortly.
Account manage like a SalesGuru:
Why is account management so important? In today’s competitive sales environment, your competitors are speaking with your customers and they are looking to create reasons why they should move their business. In many cases, your competition does not need to create this need; unfortunately, more often than not you are doing this for them!
Many companies spend the majority of their time, efforts and revenue in acquiring new business, but very few have an effective “game plan” for their Account Managers on what to do once these customers have been acquired, to ensure value and retain and grow these accounts.
Our experience has shown that there are several non-negotiable disciplines that are required to ensure ongoing value for you and your customers. The ability of Account Managers to understand, implement and measure these disciplines, is critical to achieving ongoing Account Management success.
What the course will cover
The development of an individual customer game plan that will include:
- How to create a written strategic key account management plan, including goal setting
- How to grade your customers for retention and opportunities
- What customers want at account meetings, it’s not a coffee and muffin!
- How to identify your customer’s current expectations and assess if you are meeting and exceeding these
- What are the ongoing outcomes your customers are looking to achieve and by when?
- What is the critical information that you require, to understand your customers?
- How to build and grow long term relationships of joint value with your customers
- Are you engaging with all the right people at the right level? How to get access to the decision makers
- The cross sell / up sell matrix and defining existing growth opportunities
- Communication – how and when?
- How to strengthen your position against your competition, build loyalty and trust
Who should attend this course?
Sales people and Account Managers who are tasked with maintaining and developing business through existing customers.