- R7999.00 excl. VAT per delegate
In today’s competitive sales environment, your competitors are speaking with your customers and they are looking to create reasons why they should move their business.
In many cases, your competition does not need to create this need; unfortunately, more often than not you are doing this for them!
Many companies spend the majority of their time, efforts and revenue in acquiring new business, but very few have an effective “game plan” to maximise their existing business and what to do once these customers have been acquired, to ensure value and retain and grow these accounts.
Our experience has shown that there are several non-negotiable disciplines that are required to ensure not only the initial sale but also to create on-going value for you and your customers. The ability of the sales person to understand, implement and measure these disciplines, is critical to maximizing on-going account growth and success.
- The fundamentals that top performers apply daily
- The challenges you can expect in a receding economy and how to maximise account growth regardless
- Critical conversations internally and externally that minimise barriers to account growth
- How to identify the client decision making process, key decision makers and your role in each step of this process
- Identifying the difference between your perception, your assumption and reality of your account growth
- Define expectations in order to establish clear boundaries that create mutual value
- The difference between client coaching and client education – why do you get the response you get?
- The stand-out advantage against your biggest competition
- Why client feedback is the most under-utilised tool within sales
- Why customer loyalty is not necessarily your next paycheque
- How to prioritise your clients in terms of opportunity and client retention
- The cross sell and upsell matrix in order to maximise account growth
- What do the best do to get referred
- How to write a strategic account plan including goal setting