Looking for someone red hot to take your next sales event or sales conference to a higher level?
Why not book Mark Keating – SALESGURU's CEO and founding partner
Over the past few years Mark has become increasingly popular for his ability to bring the common sense attitude of SALESGURU to sales audiences across the biggest blue chip companies in South Africa. Mark's background before becoming a serial entrepreneur (SALESGURU is his third company), was as a financial services and telecommunications salesman and he cut his teeth in some of the toughest markets. Today, we'd like to say he's more relaxed, but fortunately for salespeople around South Africa, he takes very seriously the job of raising sales to the level of a professional career. Mark has spoken and MC'd for many of South Africa's leading businesses across a broad range of sales based topics.
Mark's talk generally includes the following points, however he is able to tailor his presentation around set criteria.
- Removing the negative stigma of "Sales" – Why sales is the greatest career in the world. Greatest Salesman in the world. Why are they in sales, what is their SALES SUCCESS goal?
- Sales DNA, what are the four key elements?
- Personal Brand – What it means. What is yours and how to grow your personal brand. Becoming a category of one – Joe Calloway.
- Sales tips – The value of Smart Questions, what they are and how to ask them. Sales success stories – Cross Selling and Referral strategies.
- The power of storytelling in sales. The makeup of a sales story and how to tell them.
- Customer satisfaction vs. Loyalty – What is the difference? How to "Wow" you customers. How create loyal customers and differentiate from your competition.
- Kicking my own Butt! Belief in sales targets and planning to exceed them. Passion and desire to "win" in sales. – Achieving your daily potential 1-10. You have what it takes – what's your excuse?
- Close with a recap and call to action.
Mark includes short, humorous sales clips to reinforce various elements of his talk.
Other South African and International Sales Speakers?
SALESGURU has worked with a number of top South African and International speakers and we're delighted to be able to recommend some to you as candidates that we consider to be absolutely top notch.
We rate them for their knowledge, the stories they tell, the motivational aspect of their talks and all their great content that is geared towards making your sales force better at selling, at taking the lead, and at thinking originally to create better customer experiences.
Click here to fill in enquiry page